Ashley Medical Centre has consulting rooms on both the ground floor and first floor. Disabled access to ground floor consulting rooms for both Doctors and Nurses is provided including toilet areas.. Disabled Access into the surgery is from the Ashley Park entrance only.
Mothers with babies may use the consulting room on the 1st floor for baby changing, or the Treatment room if available. We can provide accommodation for breast feeding mothers if required.
The Health Centre endeavours to provide a suitable accessible environment for all patients to receive treatment and care. We courteously request that Patients :-
- Keep the waiting areas clean, use bins provided for rubbish;
- DO NOT let children play or stand on the seats;
- DO NOT let children place food or drinks on the seating;
- Supervise children when using the stairs and DO NOT let children play on the stairs.
- Use the sanitising gels provided appropriately and supervise children in doing so;
- DO NOT REMOVE sanitising gels;. Toilet rolls; tissues or bins. These products are provided for all patients;
- Inform Reception Staff of any spills / breakages etc., so that these can be cleaned/ fixed quickly;
- Please use the toilet facilities appropriately and ensure they are left in a suitable condition for others. This includes flushing the toilet and the binning of hand towels;
- Please do not place bags; umbrellas; equipment on the desk (especially the Prescribing Desk). These can scratch the surface and or leave water on the desk;
- Please place leaflets in neat bundles on the shelf;
- Prams and Buggies should where possible be left outside in the Porch. Space in the waiting are is limited and priority will be given to those patients who require wheelchairs or walking aids.
- Patients using walking aids; wheelchairs; Prams or Buggies – the main waiting area has been designed to ensure adequate access. However, we ask Patients using these items to take care when passing other Patients and the Reception Counter, to prevent injury or damage;